Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 16 April 2012

Activity for Toddler - Stamp it!

Our lil Josh showed his smile more when I'm healthy and play along with him.
Today morning, my maid bring him to pick the starfruit in the neighbor garden, beside we also have one tree of starfruit in front of the house.
Josh asked the maid to cut it, then the maid gave the bread knife (no sharp at all) for Josh playing with and I watched near him. 
Suddenly, I remember one kind of activity with the paint. Yes, I want to make him occupied longer hahaha.

So, here I brought.
Two color paint - Orange and Pink - Put on the plate or anything. It washable, even so, we must play in open area, so the mess won't spread to the furniture. Remind the kid that this was not for eating and watch carefully also.
Paper - unused white paper or newspaper
Starfruit - Cut it behalf 
Then tradaaa, I let him play on the floor and mommy relax and just lay down beside and watching to the sky. 
Took the starfruit, put a slightly paint on it and Stamp it.
At least half an hour he sit there and played with all the stuff.








Next time, I think we could make the personalized card and present it to Daddy :)

Note: This kind of activity will result on a mess. Don't worry to much, Just give a bath to the kids. I arrange to played this before lunch time. After playing and bathing (for the 2nd time), he always show his hungry than ever, no more fight on eating time :) kekeke.

No comments:

Post a Comment