Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 9 April 2012

Fun on the Mattress

Let me sort what Josh love to play in outdoor with:
1. Must be Water and his Dino
2. No doubt it was Sand
3. Yes, it was The Slide on the playground.
4. and the other.

To see how's happy he was when sliding, totally tempting me to have one also in home.
I came out with an Idea, A Single Mattress can do it.
I put one side of the mattress length on my bed, while the other side on the floor.
Also put my pillow on the area where I couldn't catch over him.
Then, Tradaaaa done, Josh love to climb up and sliding down. Of course the smoothness wasn't similar :p
But the fun he have with, make me feel glad that at least mommy can do something.


Now days, Josh sliding the car also on the mattress. After seeing the hot wheel car sliding slope in the mall, we want to sliding the car also :).

One other thing what I found interesting, the wheel of the car was apart, then Josh seem so seriously to found out how to fixed it. He stopped playing the mattress slide.

PS. Do carefully watch the kids when sliding on the mattress.

I took a video on how he played after one hour. On the first, he will scream happily, but after one hour, silent night, means we shall end the game :). Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment