Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 7 April 2012

Torn Lip

Oh I forgot to write down the incident happened on Wednesday ago.
Josh was on his bicycle, and I didn't saw that he let go his hand from the grip.
When I do only a little push of the bicycle, he loose his stability and felt down, and the worse one was his face right under his chin hit the floor. *sigh*
He cried out badly, and when I checked it, he got a torn on a below right lip.
His lips look like being smashed off.
I can't think what else medicine that I could put on his lip, I just remember the watermelon frost where I used to cure the ulcer. So as the first aid, I sprinkled the watermelon frost on his lips. Instead of felt hurt, he lick the frost and told me that the watermelon frost "Enak-Enak - delicious" ^^.
Why I felt no need to rush to hospital:
1. The bleeding stop
2. He could eat with that lip and show no hurt even the look of his lip was worse.
I wait for few hours and the lips got better. Therefore I kept continuing put the medicine on his lips.
When I made this post, his lip almost heal perfectly and it's only by His Grace.

an hour after felt down
3days later

No comments:

Post a Comment