Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 3 April 2012

BrotherHood - Part 2

Last month Sunday - 11 March 2012, we have a dinner with Daddy family.
We tried new Chinese restaurant - Taste Paradise - open in Plaza Indonesia, 4th floor, you can accessed it though Grand Hyatt Hotel also. I searched the internet and if not mistaken, the restaurant was similar with one placed on Ion Orchard. Fully booked that night, wow.
The food tasted great and the price was similar with the food.
I totally lost my voice after the dinner, it just told out that I have no mood on taking picture that night.

Anyway, children never get you bore.
At least there were three things that I love too share with you what are they doing during the dinner time.
1. Josh tried to feed Adison (an empty spoon of course). I guess he tried to practice what I did to him. Practice with a real person so much fun compare to a doll :p

2. Adison walk hand in hand with Josh.
Daddy did a candid camera. What a lovely brother scene.

3. Josh would like Adison to carry him. Both of Josh's hand go around Adison neck and one of his feet do shuffling movement and made Adison loose the stability and both of them fall down.
I didn't have a chance to take any picture nor the video for this while actually that really funny.

When we need to say goodbye, Josh cried (pretending) and hope we will turn back and let him played with his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment