Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 5 April 2012

Yes, A SaturDay with Friend

Another meet a friend moment.
I shall visit them on Thursday or Friday, but a demonstration got place and to avoid something unpredictable, I prefer to stay at home. And since my original Saturday plan has cancelled, I have a chance to meet my old friend - Erickah with her two little boys - Bernard and Bernhard aka Joachim.

Last time I went to her house around 1 year ago but We usually meet on Sunday - at church.
Therefore, I kinda miss a friend talk with her.

We arrived at 10 am and Josh didn't seem hesitate to enter the house.
Especially when Josh saw the kids room, Wow, it like a heaven of toys for him compare to his own room which was quite plain :p.

See left picture, Josh busy with all the toys there. Bernard, when he saw me taken a camera, he took his also and pretend to shoot me :).
Time clicking fast, feel not too long ago, I saw him still baby. Then right now, he become a big bro already.


They having their lunch time and then Eika serve the fruit for them. Seeing three of them eating together was really warmhearted moment.

I got surprise with Joachim, he such a happy boy and like to smile, while usually he barely smile with me when I met him at church.
May be he became familiar with me while I stay longer in his own house, and I like to play with him :)
Hey do you see Bernard kept the camera with him, so whenever I took the camera, he again follow me.


While with Eika, we have our conversation whenever they children play calmly, otherwise I shall watching Josh not to do his grabbing movement whenever his toys was taken away.
I hope Josh will slowly learn how to share when he playing with friend.
When we have kids and with kids, our conversation majority about how raising the kiddo :).
From the beginning till now, Eika is a tough women, and deep down in my heart I admire her :).
Thing might have changed, but I really hope the friendship between us keep continuing.
Hope we can spend another day together in near time.


No comments:

Post a Comment