Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 5 April 2012

2nd Biggest Lost

Our maid has teaching Josh saying "Coin" and she also twist the coin which was attract my lil attention.
"Coin" became Josh's new word and he kept repeating it.

Yesterday, when bathing time, Josh played with the coin. I closed the washing bin hole, but he kept opened it.
Then, the coin dropped! First the coin stuck in the middle, then gone inside the hole.
Josh shouted "Coin Ngak Ada" - (No Coin) and started to cry.
I wish I could took it out, but I can't.
Next scene, he just cried with all his tears popping out and kept pointing to that hole. Even I gave another coin, nothing change.
On the night, when both of us clean up in the bathroom, Josh still pointing to the hole and told Daddy that "Coin Ngak ada" and started to cry, again!
Now you know what I means of 2nd biggest lost.
He never cry when Daddy was not by his side.
But still, The 1st biggest lost for Josh was  Me , *fuih* :p.

PS. 7 April 2012 This losing coin scene last longer than I thought - 3Days and still wondering when it will stop.
Will I need to change the bathroom? Argggg......

No comments:

Post a Comment