Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 8 April 2012

Twinkle - Twinkle Little Star

I never knew that Josh love the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song, till I heard he sang it.
Then I just realized some of the toys has this song in it.

Saturday noon 6.30pm, I asked him to go with me and we passed our garden. He suddenly pointed to the sky and start to sang "twinkle twinkle". The sky look clearly and we could saw a lot of star.
For me, it like a "WOW moment", I couldn't remember if I showed him the star in the sky.
I carried him and go up to the higher place and let him enjoyed the night view longer.

Below I took a video, when he followed the song played on the youtube.
He could sing it better then the video actually (cross finger), but I could only have this one till now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment