Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 2 April 2012

Silky Tofu - Kembang Tahu

Whats make this silky tofu so special?

Cause I found it in the middle of the street, but I have throw my wish as we couldn't stop at that time.
Then suddenly it's passed beside us when we park inside the residential Kemang area.
Without thinking of my full stomach, I asked daddy to stop the man.

Bahh, mommy, why you need to travel far away only to ate the kembang tahu?
Ok, here daddy idea, Josh fall asleep in car on our way back from Church, and Not wishing to end up holding an 11kg boys for hours in the mall, daddy decide to brought drivetru fastfood on quiet far area, so Josh could slept longer. Then we stopped somewhere near the park inside kemang area and suddenly that silky tofu man passing by.

The man sell the silky tofu in traditional way - see the picture. We ate on the car with an open window, surrounded by the tree (yes, I forgot to take the picture), blowing wind, and yes we got the fresh air to breath. Simple thing to appreciate.

Josh kept looking at the man.



Note: I have made this post on 29January2012, and Just realized I kept pending on publish it cause I kept forget to transferred the picture from Daddy mobile phone *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment