Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 13 April 2012

We got S?

Mommy got Sick
Plus
Josh got Stubborn
Plus
Daddy got Stuck between us
= We got Superdizzyday

Hehehe, now I will remember in the future why I haven't make any post these days cause I got sick.
A flu and cold stay with me for two days and counting.
The worse one was yesterday, I felt that I couldn't awake from my bed.
I let Josh played everything, just to distract him from asking me playing with him outside our bedroom. Bring him the safety floating into our bed, let him stick the sticker all over our bed, bring the book, car, everything on our bed. Yet, he still got bore.
He awoke at 6am in the morning and still he refuse to take a nap when it show 1.30pm after having lunch time, while my head turn upside down.
From asked and begged him nicely till I raise my tone, still he nodded his head.
Then, I took him to a corner side, asked him stand there quietly if he refuse to nap. But if he feels sleepy, he was most welcome to climb up into our bed and sleep beside me.
You might think he cry, but nooo!
Every five minute I asked, "Josh, come sleep with mommy. Would you like to sleep?"
And he answered me, " ngak mau - No and shook his head."
I thought I have asked him three times and I felt asleep in between also and he still refuse it and stand in there quietly around 30 minutes I guess.
Suddenly, I heard his backhead knock the wall (only a soft knock), and he start crying. Then I asked him up to bed, and he done it with tears, then I give him a hug and next scene, he fall asleep nicely beside me.
I think that scene ended in a day, but noooo.....
Today also the same, he awake at 6am (he slept at 10.30pm and usually woke at 7.30am) and refuse to nap when it showed 1.10pm, and without any raising tone, I kept him like yesterday. And he kept shook his head. I tease him, saying that slept on bed was really good, took his lovey with me, and nothing move him. But once I pretend to sleep, he started to climb up our bed, but when I wake up to help him, he back again to that side and stood there and nodded his head just for showing me that he refuse what I have asked him. 3times repeated.
I knew this kind of situation, now I came to him and hug him, carry him to our bed and yes, he fall asleep nicely.
Haiz, he really such a nice boy when came to nap time until these two days he turn very stubborn.
Fuihhh, I hope this doesn't repeat every single day, can I?
As I could remember, I done this kind of act to my mom when I was on early primary school.
Now I got this from my son when he haven't reach 2 years old. Ohhhh nooo....
Now you can say,what you ripe what you sow, fruit fall not far from the three, like mother like son, you name it.
But talking about that, I'm glad my son a lil bit like me, at least I can guess what to do :)

Now, about daddy who stuck between us. He need to take care of me and josh.
Daddy awake as early as josh (ok, the truth was, josh who slept with daddy followed daddy awake :p) and took care of his breakfast - egg with milk for two days. Let me sleep longer.
After two days taking care of josh, when josh not seeing daddy around, he will say "papa ngk ada - daddy not around" and start to cry. A great part happen from a worse condition. Josh have a daddy time a lot and that a great thing, make them closer even more :).
That our superdizzyday story. Even my head still feeling a little bit flying, but I start to love this day same like other supergoodday :). Of course I'm not wishing got sick anymore in the future :)

Love you both my dear, Josh and Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment