Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 24 November 2012

Another Phase of Life

Just a few days ago -20th Nov 2012, my mom have the surgery and the result shocking us.
A Cancer?
A deadly word for me.
A spreading cancer - that worsen our feeling.  
Need a few days for me to realized that our days won't be the same anymore. Since my daddy pass away, this the first time I came to felt this kind of miserable separation feeling. 
Need time to cope with it also.
What really calm me down cause I know I have God, while everything happen for a reason.

We still have a homework to communicate with our mommy and encourage her to the next treatment - chemo - another scary word for us considering the side effect. Right now, her condition is good, just bit hurt on the surgery area.

Day ago, I came to think whether we shall fight with the illness (encourage her to fight with it) or we just accept it and enjoy the left days.
But today modern medical exist with a reason right? After reading lot of article, heard a sharing from a similar survivor, I came to conclusion, why don't we gave a try to fight with it, if my mom agree too.

Sooo, hopefully the communication time going well. Pray for it.
Will share more about this.

P.S. I find it's harder to maintain my time with Josh now. I just started our own activity schedule a week before surgery and it's went well, but suddenly all must be postpone for a while.
Remind me that I shall really treasure the time and do the best.

2 comments:

  1. hi erlina, so sorry to hear that.. tp be strong ya, aku punya 2 temen yang kena kanker dan sembuh.. gak ada yang mustahil buat Tuhan kita. Asal percaya saja, mujizat masih ada. Gbu and your mom!

    ReplyDelete