Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 17 March 2013

Activity with toddler - I know my Shape (2) - Fun with Chopstick


Last year I posted about how I introduce a "Shape". Click Here. The learning process work out and I praise him a lot. Since then, he like about shape very much. It's like a clicking moment. Before, I introduce a "shape" trough book, through ipad, though video, but nothing give as deep impact as this activity.
Simple thing to do, make him really touch the shape, remind him better than just by looking at the book.

One of our conversation as a prove that he like "shape" very much.
Mama: Josh, mama will take you to the toy's store, what do you think you want to buy?
Josh: circle, triangle, ......
Mama . Oh noo.. my boy, why don't you answer "car", "robot", etc... *xixixi*

I have a lot of chopstick, and he like to bring it out from our drawer.
Mama trying hard what to do with that chopstick and came out with idea, making a "shape" out of it.
Then here we go, another playing activity with Josh. Enjoy!

P.S. But To make a circle, I used a rope :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment