Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 15 December 2011

Ouch Mama, It's hurt.

Josh love when I did a rocking baby motion then  flying him to bed.
But Today when I do it before his napping time, instead of I get his scream happily, he cry out loud and that give me a strike.
I quickly check his face, whether there something terrible happen. But nothing.
Seem he has a hunch of what I'm looking at, he open his mouth and offer me to look over.


Guess what? I found out 1 tiny ulcer swelling on the mouth. Ouch it might be hurt and painful.
No picture as I don't want to show you that icky ulcer in mouth.


No wonder, he didn't eat much at lunch while I have offer him "Soto Betawi daging sapi" - a yummy and tasty soup.
I couldn't found the English word for Soto betawi, so I try to elucidate the Soto betawi as Jakarta soup made with coconut milk, and spices, then eat with the beef. Don't get confuse with the detail, just come and give a try, it shall be delicious from what I can describe :p.


Ok ok, enough for the explanation :).  Now back to that 1 tiny ucler. What to do next? I just remember that one bottle Chinese medicine -Watermelon Frost from Sanjin Pharmaceutical - Guilin China.
Without thinking much, I take out that watermelon frost from drawer and spray to that tiny ulcer. He seem fine with the taste of that green powder. May be yummier than Soto betawi *grin*.
Good then *yipee*.


Hope that white ulcer will vanish soon from his mouth.


P.S.:
*You can get this medicine from Chinese medicine store.
*Search for the website and it's not mention anything harm for children.
*Here another blog also share their experience on using the same medicine - Wintermelon frost cures mouth ulcers. Reading this blog sharing, just confirm my believe that for some indication, we don't need to rush to the doctor.
If you found out lot of ulcers in the mouth, it's might indicate the HFMD -Hand Foot Mouth Disease, another treatment might be needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment