Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 17 August 2012

Museum Antonio Blanco - Bali Day 1 - 12 August 2012

I have no plan to visit any museum in Bali. The First day we arrived, after having a Sunday Service, we searched for lunch and decide to snip a I made Joni duck in Ubud area - Bali.
The most nearest attraction to choose was Blanco Museum, Monkey Forest, or Shopping.
Not interest with Monkey and Shopping, I end up choosing the Blanco Museum, as the driver said, there was a small garden inside the Museum.
Think that Josh will love to play in the garden, I nodded to the offer while actually I have no idea what kind of painting will be shown there.

Arrived there, for Domestic Tourist, we must Paid IDR 30.000/person.

We got a welcome Drink, and could taken a picture with the Bird.
Josh was brave enough to have a bird park on his hand. But his body freeze like a stone, all of us just laughed at his act.


Bird also do the Sunbathing ^^/
The garden have a small water fountain too.
A bunch of small chicken - Josh tried to chasing the chicken all the time and he happy with that.
Rest room was ok - since Josh suddenly need to finish his routine there :p.

My brother told me that Blanco is famous for his painting of Balinese Dancer (His Wife picture).
After enjoying the Garden, Now we entered the Museum.
(On the moment, we saw a pre-wedding shot taken on Blanco Museum).

See more information about Blanco Museum - blancomuseum.com

Now come to my impression.
No offense, but honestly, I couldn't enjoyed the paintings.
Almost all of the paintings about undressed female body.

If you asked me, what kind of painting art that I like, that is a naturalist painting about the beauty of scenery.
So, Uhmm I hardly tell that I might not visit this Museum unless I'm on duty to accompany people who interested on this type of painting.

So at the end, I think, we enjoyed the garden more than the paintings it self.
What do you think of me when I wear a flower? A Balinese?
Mommy pretend to be a painter.
At the exit gate, we amazed by an very old tree.

Time was showing 4pm. Josh fall asleep in the Car and we headed to Tanah Lot.
Sleepy Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment