Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Injured in Factory

Tuesday,we went to factory with Daddy.
Josh was very happy and run all over the factory. He even tried to catch a cat.
I told him not to hurry and run in a correct way, but he seem never understand it when he was too excited.
No wonder if he fall down. But what hurt me was because he got his first scratch near the elbow.
It was hurt, and he was a little bit shock and tears ready to drop.
Actually I could let him cry out loud, but instead of doing so, I said to him "Don't cry, just learn not to hurry next time" and make his tears didn't burst out. I want him to learn something from this also.
I put the Betadine and hope the scratch soon disappear.
When this happen, I didn't let him take a shower too long, otherwise the injury will get wet all the time and hard to cure.
Condition of his hand the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment