Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Josh felt what I felt... Did He?

I was outside the room, and when I opened the bed room door, Josh looked like waiting for me and called me "mama".
I hug him and start to told calvin the reason why I felt deeply hard to neglect his call.
Back to year ago, I read a story of a mommy who busy on work. One day her son asked her to bath together, however she was to busy to done that. Till one day the son was ill and dead, the mother felt a deep regret for never do what his son request. Despite this was true story of not, this remind me that we never know when our time will end. Don't take it for granted. Whatever we have right now, we shall treasure it and give thanks to God. And when it's time come to an end, don't live on regret cause we have try to give our best before.

Suddenly Josh became quiet. When we put him on bed to sleep, he refuse it. He hug daddy tightly. Daddy asked him to speak some word before sleep like he usually did. But somehow, his voice swallowed by the dark night. He didn't smile or laugh when we teased him. I took him away from daddy, he turn to hug me tightly. Seem want to showed he couldn't loosing us.
Then I tried to put him on the bed and massage him like I usually did. Weird, he refuse it and cry and said "no, no, I didn't want" and came to hug me.
He just want to sleep with me hug him and he lay his head on my shoulder. When I thought he has fall asleep and tried to lay him on bed, he awake and cry and asked me to carry him again and he clung into me.
He almost 2 years old but he act like he just a baby and need mommy to carry him. He asked me to swing him also and yeah carry 12kg toddler for 30minutes, pretty sure my arm stiffed.
Usually I refuse this kind of act, I will consistently ask him to sleep beside me on bed, no carry, no swing, just massage and lullaby song.
But the situation looked unusual, made me tried to be flexible and think positively that my toddler still want to sleep on my arm.

At the end, I'm really curious, does Josh got the senses from what I told to daddy, so he act like he won't loose mommy or daddy even for a minute. A word spell out gave a lot of impact than we thought. Whatever happen, what I knew, I have got the longest hug from my son and I felt blessed and hope he felt the same..
Love u baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment