Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 31 May 2012

Eating Out Time


Josh has no appetite for anything these days. Only few items that he choose to eat.
The worse one happen on Sunday -27May2012.
I guess his molar tooth is on the way to pop up. No wonder he start to put his hand into his mouth.
Therefore I think to have a lunch outside, may be his appetite will be back.
But hey, he used to ate a lot, but now he only have few spoon of rice *sigh*.

Now, still related to this topic. When I let Josh taste the outside food?
I guess it was around August 2011, when Josh was around 1 Year and 2 Months old.
At that time, We having a holidays to Singapore and Josh wasn't ready for eating rice yet.
Therefore, I have prepared to cooked a simple dish for Josh everyday.
But, Josh surprised us.
He rejected my food (I made porridge) and asked us to gave him the rice (he want the similar one with us)
Then we started to choose the food with light taste. We found Salmon rice in Orchard foodcourt, and Josh like it so much. Beside that, we let him taste the Hainam Chicken Rice ( As far as I remember, most of the time he ate this two kind of menu). I boiled egg every day for him, gave him milk as a breakfast and before slept, and buy a fruit and yogurt for his snack to balance the nutrition during the holiday.

Back to Jakarta, I always feed him with home cooking food before we went outside for family dinner or lunch time.
Then I let him have a fruit snack or small bite of our food for him to taste during our eating time.
Now days, when he will be 2years old in the next month, We let him have outside food whenever we have a family dinner or lunch (let him have a small snack first in case the eating time late). It didn't means that we let him eat everything, still have a rules, that No junk food  please as long as I can (Ok, we still ate McD behind Josh, sorry baby *blush*.). Beside, we barely have outside food, cause whenever I'm to lazy to cook, I just came to my mommy house and eat in there *hahaha* (I love my mommy home cooking).

To end this post, below was picture taken after lunch time with my sista in Penang Bistro - Central Park.
(By the time I write this post, Josh appetite slowly back to normal).

No comments:

Post a Comment