Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 10 May 2012

Moment of the Week

First, To saw how my lil Josh feed the Bunny. Tuesday, after nap time, I took him for afternoon walk. As usual, we went to saw the chicken, goose, etc. Josh bring carrot with him, therefore I kept wait till the bunny appears.
Once he saw the bunny, with no hesitance and fear, he walk inside the fence and feed the bunny. Instead, Josh laugh when the bunny mustache tickle his hand. Josh was very enthusiastic on feeding the bunny, and I think the bunny felt hurried. So once the carrot slip from Josh's hand, the bunny quickly took it and went to a safety place where Josh couldn't catch him *hahaha*.

Second, The baby sleeping style last longer than I thought. Thursday night, when we ready to slept, he clung to my side. Daddy wasn't arrived yet. Josh suddenly gave me a kiss on my lips, several time. He listened when I told him a story. I could saw in the dark that his eyes starred at me all the time.
When my son did this to me, my heart melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment