Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 6 November 2011

Josh Got Flu

When My mommy arrived on Tuesday, Josh also starting sick - He got Flu.
Since last Sunday school, I felt he not really well, and when we wait for Daddy, someone pass by and suddenly sneezing. Oh No... He start sneezing also the next two days.

I'm not bringing him to doctor if there was no fever.
I make him take a twice nap, sleep at 9pm. Drink plenty of water and Juice.
In early morning, take him for sunbathing so the mucus can go out.

He has no mood for eating. The mucus trapped between nose and mouth canal, make him hard to swallow.
I tried to make a porridge and he only ate 2 small spoons.
He want to eat rice, but hardly swallow it, even I gave him a soup.
He also refuse when I offered his fav food like peas, carrot, hmmm. 


Moody Josh

Fortunately, he still want to drink a milk, that's help. He still want to eat a white egg (refuse the yellow one). 
For fruit, he can only swallow his fav one - manggo and papaya.

There were one night (3Nov) He wake at 2am and could not slept till 2.30 am. He wake me up and I measured his body temperature, showing 38 C. I gave him warm water and did massage so he can back to sleep. But he can't so I gave him a 0.5ml Sanmol - paracetamol as the first aid. Then, He cuddled into my arm, he like asked me to hug him and he fall a sleep in my arm. Good, on the morning, no fever anymore and he get better day by day.

Hope you get well soon my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment