Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 21 November 2011

Dating time with Daddy - Concert Time

In these two weeks I have dating with daddy twice.
I thanks my mom for giving us the chance to having a partner time by taking care of josh for at least 3hours.


First - last weekend, we have dinner together in Paulaner Brauhaus. We order the specialties, all pork meat. The ambiance was nice for hang out. From 9pm up, there was live music everyday. They serve beer, no wonder, more people will come at night. I came there at 6pm and saw many family with babies too having dinner.
But as I prefer food cook with spicy and I don't like beer, I might choose other restaurant next time.







Second,
For almost one and half year, finally I can enjoying the concert again.
Moments never came twice, when my mom agree take care of josh and the concert was held from 5-7pm (wasn't josh's sleeping time), I decide to ask daddy for dating out.


It was a blessing for us who living in Jakarta when there was new concert hall built.


"Aula Simfonia Jakarta, officially opened in 2009, was built as an answer to this big city's need of a 'proper' concert hall, as well as to fulfill the cultural mandate given by God. As the first, and currently the only concert hall in Indonesia, Aula Simfonia Jakarta accommodates 1,200 seats and offers a world-class acoustic experience. Both local and international musicians have performed in this hall, and Aula Simfonia Jakarta welcomes more good quality music performances in the future."
www.aulasimfoniajakarta.com


Yesterday Event was Beethoven Night 6 - my fourth time watched concert in Aula Simfonia. Performed by: Jakarta Simfonia Orchestra with DR. Stephen Tong as Conductor and Iskandar Widjaja - Violin.




Here I copy paste some word of Iskandar told to newspaper. 
“These days everything is so fast. All pop music pieces last three minutes. It’s like a package of emotions that you can consume quickly. Same with the internet and five-minute YouTube clips,” Iskandar says.
But classical music needs more time… Iskandar pauses. “I like that; you can really celebrate it [classical music]. You can go much deeper into it. I feel like classical music has this quality… There is lots of thought behind it. You can be both emotionally and intellectually challenged. I think it’s very necessary for people to listen to this kind of music.”

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/10/18/iskandar-widjajahadar-flying-fingers.html


I can't play music, but I truly enjoy seeing people with their hard work and passion when playing the music.
However, sometime I got disturb by the audience it self.


Here what I want to say as an additional tips if we want to attend a concert:
1. On Time please!
It's really distract other audience attention and may be the player, when there was people walking. I might say the official was generous for latecomers. They still be seated in between pieces (not an intermission) which was really a short time for placing people.
That Sunday at 5pm, I believe there no heavy traffic jam.
 2. Turn Off all sounding devices.
Now days devices was equipped with Silent mode. We can switch to that mode if you don't want to turn off. I hear a phone rang when there solo violin performed. Good the lady can turn off quickly after the first rang.
3. Wear a Proper Shoes (if you visit Aula simfonia, you will know that all made from Wood panel, including the floor.)
If we don't want people starring at us with their bloody eyes cause our high heels "tack tock tack tock" (especially latecomers), please just wear a knickers.
I hear couple of time of heels sound - not pleasing when it was on solo violin part.
4. When you get cough, stay at home please.
Won't be funny if we cough when there is a Solo performance.
5. Eat well before you go there. Please go to the bathroom before the show starting.
You don't want to be starving and you don't want to be on hold for pee along the performance. 
6. at the end, Read the Rules carefully and follow it.



 So what you are waiting for, quick search for another concert, grab the ticket and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment