Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Amen Song

Sometime ago, I teach Josh how to say "Amen"
I quite surprise, he easily follow me saying "AaaaAaa Mien".
I also sing Amen song several time, and he gladly follow.


Happy to practice and show us he can, whenever we asked him to pray, he will folding his hand to pray.


Last sunday, on the night, I asked daddy lead us pray.
Josh happily follow us, sit n fold his hand.
Then daddy start it. Second by second flies, suddenly Josh said "aaa mienn" and walk away. *ermm*


Here what I thought, daddy never accompany Josh to Sunday school, so daddy unfamiliar praying with toddler. While Josh might think, why daddy pray so long and with no tone, he just said "amen" for finishing his purpose (showing us he can say that word).
Anyway, I hope and pray someday Josh might saying Amen faithfully to the Word of God.




Note:
Amen - Hebrew word - so be it - declaration of affirmation. (Wikipedia)


But here where I found a good explanation of what Amen means:
God told Abraham that he will has descendants as many as the stars. While at that moment, Abraham has none child. Then it's said that Abraham Believe  in God. Believe here refers to Amen.
www.talkjesus.com/stories/13278-true-meaning-amen.html

No comments:

Post a Comment