Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 19 November 2011

2 Major Changes starting October

I get back to work 
I Win a Jackpot

Hehehe, that the two things you might guess when you read the title.

No no no - not that. But this two major changes have a great impact on my life also.

1. Josh is giving up his first nap.
2. Josh refuse to wear diapers during the napping time.

Yeah, sound a mundane talk and I will forgive you if you log out now *grin*. 

According to www.babycenter.com, toddler - 18 months old need a total sleep 13 1/2 hours with 1 Nap time.
Josh is 16 Months old and he can take nap for three hours long then sleep for ten hours in the night.
This new sleeping habit changes my daily schedule on preparing food and feeding time.
But he still back to his two napping time on needed.

If he have one nap time - he will sleep in the night around 08.30pm
If he have two naps time - he will sleep in the night around 10.00pm

I will choose option one, make him sleep only once - if we don't have any plan to go out in the night and we want to have a movie time in home.

I will choose option two - if we need to go out at night - having dinner outside, etc. 


Sleepy Josh

Then, I never thought he will refuse to wear a diapers this soon.
Here the stories, I never know why Josh always wake up in the middle of his nap and crying.
My guess - Josh has a bad dream or Josh found nobody near him or the diaper was wet.
But, it was happen all the time, and sometime he back to sleep after crying.
Then one day when he cried, instead of asking him back to sleep, I opened his diapers and asked him to pee. After done it, he back to sleep easily.
Mmm that Interesting for me. From that day, I didn't let him wear a diapers, and put a cloth below his pant.
When he awake and start to cry, I bring him to the pee pot and ask him to pee.
The challenge was he still unable to open his pant and go to the pee pot. So whenever he awake, I shall quickly bring him to the pee pot. It's also means I couldn't do something far from my room, otherwise I will miss the time and a water on my bed will be my present.


New milestone, New challenge, But only last for a while, So Enjoy ^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment