Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 9 November 2011

First time I left Josh alone with my Mom


After 1 year did not cut my hair (oh oooo), I rushed to saloon once my mommy agree to take care of Josh.



I needed to smooth my hair, it's the way for easily dress up when I need to attend an event.
Well, at least 3 hours to done this all.

The routine that he done every time in mommy house:
Straights walking to the stairs and climb it
On the 2nd floor, search for the fan, and click the button for playing. (I always turn off to avoid something worse happen)
Repeatedly climb up n down the 2 lower stair.
Moving the water (rain water) from one bin to the other. 



Josh cried for a moment when I left him.
My mom did the morning shower and feed him lunch.
When I arrived home at 1pm, he still sleeping. Hmmm for the first time after 1 year old, he got to sleep by other.

When he awake, he chasing me and asked me to hug and bring him everywhere.

At least I have tried to left him alone with other and it was seem working well.
A private dinner with daddy seems near to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment