Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 14 November 2011

Josh and Photo Contest

Last Wednesday - 9/11 - I saw a photo contest information "Me and My Little One" on Kompas Newspaper. So I sent one of Josh with Dad's picture.
Every week they will choose 6 unique pictures base on the theme and will be announced on Sunday.
It's held from 9Nov-11Dec2011.
The first round was yesterday. I opened the Newspaper and found out Josh and Daddy picture. Yipeee *big smile*. Wait for the souvenir.
Could you see where was Josh?

Here was the original picture.
I love this shoot.
It was on our holiday with friend and their kids. And what the best place to spend a holiday with kid - Of course the swimming pool :). 
My friend (who is a photographer also ^^ - amazepix.com) took that shoot. No wonder, the picture look great :)
Foto Credit: Hiri - hiri.amaze@yahoo.com
Picture taken on Casablanca Apartment.
Have a nice Monday Everyone ^^/

The souvenir has arrived Thursday - 24 Nov 2011.
Happy to got 5 pair of new shirts and 4 movie tickets, Yeay.


No comments:

Post a Comment