Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 21 June 2013

Sentosa - Choice Play Pass - 8 June 2013

The 2nd day, we woke up lil bit late.
We headed to Vivo city and having a lunch on food court.
Then we choose the Sentosa Broadwalk for entrance the Sentosa.






I want to visit SEA Aquarium, but...... the queuing line was longer than usual. To brought a ticket need 45 minutes, To entrance gate need 45 minutes, To reach the biggest Aquarium need another 45 minutes. Will it worth? I don't dare to try as I'm not patient on waiting.

Ok, while I try to look at SEA aquarium, my baby boy couldn't resist him self on playing with the water.
Yeay, no spare shoes, only bring 1 pair of cloth, here my lil rascal enjoy his barefoot!
Love this picture! Just realized their shirt colour similar to MM Character.
So......
As I want to let my sista played some of attraction, I choose to brought
Sentosa Choice Play Pass - Plays 4 out of 16 attractions valid from 9am to 7 pm. Cost you around @ S$45

This later on like double headed knife also for us.
We need to hurry as we need to played 4 attraction while during the day ( I brought the ticket at 3pm), each attraction need to line up and to reach each attraction we need to moved from one area to other.

We choose - Cable Car, Sentosa Tower, 4D Extreme Lodge Ride, Sky line Ludge.
We love Sky Line Ludge ^^. I could bring Josh with me also and he wasn't scare when we up in the sky line.

We jump in cable car before sun set and after night. Gotta see two kind of view.

Hope my mom and sista really enjoy it.

Never stop playing with the water.
Location: Palawan Beach
After visiting Palawan Beach, we headed to Sky line Ludge

Not afraid of height ^^

Ready to go!
Pho-pho in Action


Together enjoy the view of Singapore from Tiger Tower
Cable Car
Night view Cable Car.
We want to watch the crane dance, but seem we missed the schedule again :(.

P.S. I read that Singapore covered by smoke even today. Hope everything get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment