Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 22 June 2013

People Park - Singapore Flyer

The 3rd day morning, I have a plan for my sista to explore the Singapore Botanic Garden by her self, as my mom will hardly to walk a long way while Josh like me to carry him all the time, But, too bad, Singapore was showering us with rain.

We meet with my sista on train station at 11.30 and headed to People Park and have a small dishes there.




Later on the day we headed to Singapore Flyer for the first time.
OTW to Singapore Flyer from Promenade MRT Station

Where should we go?
Enjoying the river right beside Singapore Flyer.

Looking down
Lovely mom.
Lovely Sista
If people busy with photo taking, he just lay down and enjoyed the view.
Precious Expression. Gonna miss it one day.
Funny to watch his act these day ^^
Enough for us to look at Singapore from above :p, from Tiger Tower, Singapore Cable Car and the last one Singapore Flyer. While we were on the top, I saw Singapore barrage, hmm thinking to visit there one day :).
Picture speak more than word, and hopefully it's remind us the good holiday time we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment