Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 20 June 2013

Garden by the Bay - Singapore - 7 June 2013

Our short holiday trip begin from Singapore - bring my Mom, sista and Josh with me.
This was the first time for my Mom and Sista stop by Singapore.
And since my Sista working in shift time, we finally could manage a time for the holiday starting Friday to Monday night.

We arranged a meeting point on the Marina Bay Shopping mall.
Waiting for almost 2 hours, cause the my sista plane delayed. Here some of photo showing what my mom and Josh doing.






Hmmm, worst thing, Josh drop to the toilet bowl *gkyaaaa* and one of his shoes got wet and I didn't bring spare *i'm lil bit upset*. So I should carry him all way long. Fuih...... 

Once my sista arrived, we headed to Garden by The Bay. I only brought one conservatories ticket and we choose to see "Cloud Forest".


Our little Rascal



After the entrance gate we been welcomed by water fountain.
If you are "Orchid" Lover, definitely this will become a worth visit.

I saw many photographer took a shot of the Orchid flower. I took some also even I didn't understand hahaha.

Glad that my mom love the visit, she enjoyed the Orchid flowerand keep telling me that the cooled temperature can grow the flower beautifully and differently.

I think the maintenance expense was really huge and I'm amazed of the idea to built this kind of attraction.

Here some photo taken ^^/











The only picture - 4 of us.
Happy in the Lost world
Wuihhh lot of coin - kalau enggak ada pembatas mah sudah diambil sama Josh :p



If you are afraid of height, don't look down!
Temperature 5 degree.

Little rascal on action
Here my thought about Garden by the Bay.
I'm amazed with the idea of making a conservatories as real as possible of forest in middle of the city.
I believe that Indonesia rich in nature, but not all people could go into the real habitat to enjoy it.
So this kind of conservatories really help children, senior citizen, even us who in productive age to learn and enjoy it. If it's beautiful on the building, then it's will much more beautiful on the real habitat.

No comments:

Post a Comment