Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 29 September 2012

Josh 2 Year - First Quarter.

Amazing to have an opportunity for raising the kids and see their growth and development.

After Josh reached 2 years old, I found out he showed his interest on book.
He like me to read him a book, singing about the story of the book and somehow he followed me.
It's make me wanna hunting for the book again ^^.

Below were some of the record about his action and reaction for
the First Quarter 28June2012 - 28September2012.

July

No need more than a week, I saw that my lil Josh grown so fast.

~ I grow up Mama ~
He refuse when we hold his hand on the elevator. He will hang his hand on the elevator handle as he saw other grasp the handle (even he need to stand on his toe).

He sit on his chair with his friend. He didn't brother if I'm not near him anymore.He will came if he want to eat.

He want to washed his face,

He want to open his own shoes.

He could wear his pants for the first time successfully on 18 July 2012.
Ok he tried several time long before, but sometime he gave up whenever he saw me and then asked my help.
Today, he was pee on his pant, then I told him to wear a new pant while I' going to washed. When I returned back, I saw him with the new pant already.
Yeay...
Usually he never did it successfully, so when I came back, he asked my help.
But after that one time moment, he too lazy to wear his own pants, he will dancing and running here and there, and giggling and playing with me. Oooo baby...



August:

~ Short Conversation ~


On 1st August, We asked him " What is your name ?" He then could answered "Josh-Josh"
And when we repeated again, he will answered it "Josh"
Then I teach him, when people asked you, how old are you, then you should answered "Two"
And Yes, he could now answered it too. ^^/ Looking forward for another short conversation.



Try to combine two words and try to explain what happen. ~
Josh scratch his head and become red.
He then told me "Mama, Garuk, Merah merah (Mama, scratch, red red)"

Everytime he saw something that shaking, he will say "guduk guduk" cause my mom always said "guduk-guduk" whenever we ride something that shaking.


~ Loveable ~
Josh suddenly hug me from behind and give me a kiss. Hmm usually he want to ride on my back *hehehe*.


When we played the piano on 3rd August, Josh could suddenly called me "Mama mama". When I turn at him, suddenly he gave me a kiss.


~ a bit unusual reaction according to Mama. ~
When he got illness - I predicted he got infected by virus - like measles, he couldn't open his eyes in the morning cause it was sticky. We rub his eyes with warm towel.
After that, Josh afraid that his eyes could not open. then, He afraid too sleep, he afraid to close his eyes. Take a long time for have him sleep.

~ A big boy, didn't like soft texture ~
Till now, Josh didn't like avocado. Josh didn't like the soft texture, even I put lot of chocolate milk.

~ A singer wanna be? ~
Josh could sing a song while before sleep or in the car.
Sometime he just sing some part of it, and I catch what he sing about then I continue it with him.
But whenever I want to capture the moment, he then stop to sing. Yeah right baby, that the moment you only share with mommy yah :)

~ Something you couldn't buy, unexpectedly reaction ~
One day, before having a nap, we sing "Bapa trima kasih" he then fold his hand, close his eyes to pray.
But then, he forgot the other day. Anyway Josh, that's ok, we can still repeat it again and again.

~ I know what I'm doing Mama ~
Hard to say I'm sorry.
Yups. Before this, he could easily say I'm sorry.
But now, he insist that he done no wrong and hard to say it.
Problem is, he did wrong. Then we asked him to stand in the side till he could realized that he doing something no good.
But the result: he cry and asked for our hug, without saying a word.


There was a day when I felt this day a lil bit hard to communicate with my lil Josh.
He really have his own preference and he get upset often when we reject to follow what he want.
for example: He want to played longer. We have given him an additional time, but when it's over, he kept crying.
The worst one happen on 2 august 2012, we were in Informa -Kelapa Gading and he ran away from his daddy and out of our sight. It's make me really worried and hard to found him. Good we were inside the store and then after searching, I found him in the kid bedroom area.
Next time, if this happen, I will follow him near, but I might not show up directly, till he search for us.
Actually this was a good reaction, he believe that his parent always near him, could always search for him.
But again, there is bad people out there, we need to build his awareness of surrounding too, which is not an easy task.


September:

~ Get Mama Attention.
He kept repeating "Ma, Ma, ma, Maaaaa, Maaaaa, ma, ma" only to get my attention. After I turn my head, he gave me his smile.
But somehow, he just grab my hand just to showed what he did.
(I tried to followed him everytime he need me.)

~ I decide what I ate Mama. ~
Josh never like baby corn. But on 5 September, he just took it and ate it and asked for more.
Yes, everything has it time. Just keep encourage him, be patient and wait.

~ Still having a nightmare ~
Josh scream " Mama, and crying - huhuhuhu". I hug him and cuddle him to sleep.

~ I can do it Mom ~
I left josh play in front of my mom house, I called him name, but none hearing any of his voice.
I rushed to the garage and found out he sitting on the motorcycle "heh" he could climb up to the motorcycle and couldn't climb down.


When we were in Daddy's office, josh open his shoes and clean his feet, "ih jorok, hei hei" jorok... (ihh dirty, hey hey, dirty) and keep cleaning his feet.


~ I remember what Mama read / point / sing / told for me ~

He like me to read a book for him now.

Josh open his story book.
We used to tell him a story of piggy and the wolf.
Then he open the page where the piggy's dad arrived at home, Josh shout to me "Mama, papa pulang yah (Mama, daddy going home)".

Josh could suddenly sing a song. Start from Sunday School Song, Indonesia Children Song, whatever song I teach him, he want to follow it.
(Be careful of what kind of song listened by the kids, including when on the car. One day, Josh showed me that he could followed the jingle from one radio station. If we didn't filter what he heard, then one day he may be sing for you unappropriated song - I believe not all song good for hearing including for adult.


on28th September, after long time ago didn't point anything on the calender, we took the calender again, and asked Josh, where daddy? We think he has forgot, then we were wrong!. He searched and pointed to us the picture of John Calvin :p.
Then when I pointed another picture, he guess wrongly to other Church Father.
I pointed the other picture, really surprising us, he guessed it correctly with full name. We showed him the picture of Martin Luther and when I asked him, who is this? Josh answered me: Matin Luter yah.


~ Mine, Mine, Mine ~
Starting to define what's mine. Just the other day, church friend bring her kids visiting us.
I didn't know that Josh could behave very rough when other kid played his toys. He suddenly hit my friend son (3years older than Josh), when I say "No", some the other time, when I didn't see, he repeat it again. Really a homework for me.
I mean usually I bring Josh to other kid's house, or played in the Sunday school, or in public area, and even he sometime pinch if someone took something that he hold, but never so roughly.
When he doing a pinch to me, I say "Ok, let do that to your own self, do you want it?", he pinch his own hand  and say to me "No", but then again he repeated.
Hope by the time he could express his dis-likeness with word, not by the action.

~ a bit Funny answer / reaction ~
Mama: Josh, ee nya sudah selesai? (have you done pup-pup)
Josh while still sitting at the pup bin, open his feet and take a peep. Then, he answered me.
Josh: Mama, ee nya berenang yah. (Ma, the pup was swimming).
Xixixi, not all the thing in the water means swimming.

One night, he took the Calender, then he point one picture and said to me "Papa yah, Papa yah, Calpin yah" (Daddy, Daddy, Calpin). That was the picture of John Calvin. Josh, even your daddy name is Calvin, but not all people names Calvin is your Daddy * :p*.
Anyway, I appreciate his eagerness to showed me what he means, I hug him and let him know who's John Calvin. (Ok, I did smile at my heart :p, to see how he react towards a name, amazed me!)

~ Sweet moment ~
One day I'm sitting in front of room table, cleaning the stuff.
Josh: Mama Gendong, Mama Gendong (Mama please carry me).
Since there was computer on the table, I thought he want to take a look at my laptop.
After I carry him up, Josh then said: Hug Hug. And he hug me tight.
Not even looking a bit at the computer. He just want to give me a hug. How sweet baby.


So here some of the story I could memorized about Josh. He not a perfect kids, nor we.
I believe it was not by chance that We been placed in this family.
We knew we shall still learn to seek what God will for our family.
We love you Josh!


2 comments:

  1. Josh is very sweet ya panggil2 buat ngasih hug :)trus pinter udah bisa pake celana sendiri heheh.. btw aku kemarin sempet beli buku di bukugaby.com siapa tau tertarik, banyak buku2 lucu2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnita. Yups itu masa masa sweet moment buat membungkus masa masa sulit :p. Soal pakai celana sendiri, tampaknya kalo ada mamanya dia cenderung main-main. Sekalinya aku serius, dan aku tinggalkan, eh baru ketahuan sebenarnya dia bisa toh kalo usaha :p.
    Btw, thanks for the web infor yah :)

    ReplyDelete