Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Newcomer in our garden

Can you guess?

It not a beautiful roses, or huge tree or rabbit or something nice to see.
It was a Lizard! Yes, Lizard.

I knew few months ago, there was one lizard in the garden, but I never saw it, till end of last week.
The weather is very hot in Jakarta lately. In the morning, our garden was showering with the Sun light. Seem the Lizard feel so dizzy, and run into our front bedroom window and kept staying back for few times in a morning day.

The first time Josh saw it, I thought he will just get curious and want to touch it, which will be a problem for me as I feel yiaks of the lizard.
But instead of want to getting know, he ran as far as he could.
Hey, he seem to knew that this kind of animal was worst to watch and touch *Fuih, Thanks I didn't need to take any action to stay him out hahaha*

Yesterday - 25march2012, after Josh took a bath, I turned on his favorite song, and put some book for him to played. I asked him to stayed at the bedroom while I cooked in the kitchen, but if he got bore, he can always came to meet me.
In the middle of cooking time, I heard Josh's voice.
Josh: "Mama uhhh uhh Mama uhh uhh Mama Mama"
Hey, seem weird, he always came to the kitchen by him self, so I quickly run to our bedroom.
I saw the room door was opened and find him sat on the bed and kept repeating mama.
Since I saw nothing bad happen to him, I said to him I will be back in a while, and he can follow me to the kitchen. But he refuse it and kept sit on the bed.
Then, on my walked back to the kitchen, I saw that Lizard stay in window.
Ah hah, No wonder Josh refuse to walk with me.

So here might the story behind:
Josh was got bore, he opened the door, took a bucket and start to walked to kitchen.
Then he saw the Lizard, he ran back to the room.
He started to shout "Mama mama" for get any help.

Later on, our maid carry him and Josh was hold her very tightly.

Anyway, we might see the Lizard in few days more till I get the way how to moved it out.
Today, Josh being brave to touching the lizard behind the window. Again, Josh learn that the Lizard could not harming him if there was a window as a separator *hahaha*


P.S. The Lizard was no spreading any harm unless the ugly appearance scared us. Hope I could find the way to moved it out soon.

Update: Today morning - 28March2012, We removed the Lizard finally using a bucket. Daddy throw it away somewhere out there.
But our lil Josh, he kept saying "Kadal Kadal (lizard in indonesia)" whenever he looked into our garden.
Seem we missed that lizard when it gone, upsss....

No comments:

Post a Comment