Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 2 March 2012

Josh turn 20 (Months)


4 months to go before his 2nd birthday - 28June2012.
Urggg times did flies.
Anyway, here something I notice about Josh.

He can spill out the seed - orange and watermelon seed.

Love the motorcycle very much. whoever in my family wore the jacket and took the key, he followed and "ngik ngik" pointing and asked you to bring him along.

Learn to put back the stuff. he used to took the CD from our drawer. So I asked him to put it back and yes, he did it. also he put the spoon and pork back.

I think he good on using the glass now. Even so, he sometime play with it by throw all the water into his mouth. Sometime he refuse on using his bottle.




He is my new helper.
These days for what I'm doing, as much as I could, I'm included my lil Josh in.
Let say, he took his own towel when the bath time came and also put it back.
He helped me throw unused stuff into the rubbish bin.
For things that he took away from the drawer, I asked him to put it back. Yeah, sometime it's work, but most of the time not :p. Again, hope he will learn it and become a good habit.

I just realized josh like apple so much. I think most of the day on this month, he ate approximately one apple. (Haven't count for the half apple being juice with broccoli)

To celebrate his 20months old, I gave him a chicken curry to tested out how he react to spicy food. My mom reduce the chili, left a little spicy taste.
When I gave him the first spoon, he ate it. Come to the second one, his face turn red, yet his mouth still open asked for more.
He finished one bowl, then drank a lot of water.
Eventually he showed that he love spicy food, I thought I might not giving him often, as he pup around one hours later - just considering that his stomach need to adjust.


His teeth still 16 - not adding yet.


Like to sit on the basketball.

Like peanut "kacang" so much! Daily, I count he called "cang-cang" more than "ma-ma". *sigh* :p


Notice another thing, josh's hand shall hold on or do something. Whenever he has nothing to do, his hand will just scratch his own feet.

Like to say " aduh duh duh" if something fall down.









Got two times hit on his head.
The first one, he fall down after he hit a table on the mall. Actually he could hold his head not falling so hard, but daddy saw him instead of hold his head, he put it so hard on the floor.
The second one happen in my mom house. Didn't know why that he suddenly hit his own forehead to the floor. We guess he was so sleepy. But somehow, we felt that he wanna tested out how it's feel when his head hit the floor. No serious impact, but a bruise did appears and my hurt beating fast everytime he hit on something. Hope nothing will happen in the future.

Just one day before Josh have his 20months old day, I almost have a heart attack.
A Clothes Standing ("Jemuran") fall in a slight distance from Josh.
I saw it happen and couldn't move a feet. If and if Josh was under the clothes standing, I guess josh will be on a worse condition.
Actually, the clothes standing also fall down before, but I'm there and I could hold on that so Josh didn't get hurt. I notice that the maid closing the bar too tight so it's couldn't standing properly. I changed it already but forgot to told the maid not to put that way again.

Anyway, I must say If Josh can pass his the 20months old, it was only by God Grace.
Dear my lil Josh, we shall learn to appreciate every little thing that we have in our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment