Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Look, I found a Tiny Circle stuff.

Guess what was behind Josh's hand?

Today morning - 20March2012, I bring Josh to my mommy house, as tomorrow my mom will take a flight back to our home town - Pematang Siantar for 3 weeks.
There was a bunch of stone left from the renovation in one corner of the house.
Josh who somehow feel bore with his toys, did curious about the bunch of stone.
When I saw it and called his name, he seem to threw something out from his hand.
I took a look nearer, and he showed me that he found a MARBLE.
Hey, It been a long time for me also not seeing a Marble. We used to play it with our cousins in traditional marble game. So, I'm feel happy Josh could found something in bunch of unused stone.









I let Josh played with the marble and he seem so happy with it. Just remind him not to put into mouth cause that surely not for eating. 
After playing for half an hour, the marble gone! Not suddenly disappear (i'm not telling a spooky thing here), but he threw into below Sofa and I couldn't find it even he keep begging me to find it out.
Anyway, such an unpredictable moment for me. When you think that today will just same with yesterday, then you will find it wrong.
Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment