Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 24 March 2013

My First Car made from Box

If you know my Mama very well, then you will know that Mama is trying hard to make something from unused stuff.
Mama like to collect the unused box and put on our storage room.
Mama has promise daddy also if the stuff left on the storage room for a year which means Mama loose her creativity, then Mama will definitely throw it.
Mama has promised me lot of thing to do, but since Mama quiet lazy (ermm sometimes), therefore I just got my very first car today.

Mama got courage after seeing her friend's son picture using a car box.
Out of blue, Mama start to make it today. Search more idea from internet.
and Tradaaaaaa.... Here my car.

Mama want to make sound when I ride the car, so she put the spoon :p.
Ermm, Empty can shall be better.

What you need:
1. Mineral water unused Box.
2. Cutter, Scissor, Glue, Double Tape, Rope.
3. Paint (brought from Early Learning Center) and Brush.
4. Crayon.
or Other stuff according to your idea.

A lot of thing need to be prepared by Mama, so while she made it, Mama let me paint or just help her cut the tape, and stick all the material.
Mama, the paint still wet!
Yeah, my very first car!
Wanna know the mess that we make, Here!
See the box with a circle hole, now I used that as my car track ^^/
 P.S.
The next story, mama forgot to cook my lunch.
Mama missed her prediction time for accomplished this activity.
More than 2 hours while we start at 10am.
We stop the activity while We could still draw something more as a decoration.
The worst case to remember, Mama haven't brought the rice :p,
Good thing, Mama quickly cook a noodle for me.

Hope we make the big one next time ^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment