Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Activity with Toddler - Hidden Treasure

I got this idea from reading other blog long time ago. But again, I'm not doing it till I wash my mom's unused medicine bottle, the idea pop up.
I forgot where the blog address and title *sigh*.

Here the tools that you need:
1. Bottle 
2. Rice - Black, White, Red, Brown, you can combine, But I go with Black n White
3. Cutting paper
4. Spoon
5. Scissor
6. Small stuff or picture as hidden treasure. I go with a Josh's picture, a small ring ball, berry and monkey holder.

What to do:
Ask Josh to spoon the rice and cutting paper into the the bottle.
Put the hidden treasure inside.
Shake-Shake-Shake!
Start to find the treasure!
Enjoy it ^^

P.S. Since I let Josh cut the paper, and spoon the rice, so I guess we finish the activity in 1 hour.




No comments:

Post a Comment