Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 10 March 2013

Half Day Dating with Josh

Saturday I plan to bring Josh to the Book Fair in Senayan.
I need to brought a new book as Josh like me to read a story for him in bed. Children never get bored with the same book, but I'm the one who read it everyday, I felt need to add some extra book ^^.

In the morning Papa told us that the driver was not available.
But since I have planned that and I have told Josh about that, I insisted to go there with Busway.
Yes, a bus! First time for Josh and first time for me to bring kid used a buy.
I thought that will be a good experience for both of us, considering
1. Josh was big enough to listen my word,
2. the bus line was not that far,
3. the bus stop at the front gate of Senayan
4. and I could say it's the most convenience bus right now in Jakarta

Ok, there another reason also why I go there with bus.
I told Papa, If I want to buy a discount book and I went there with Taxi two way round, better I brought the book with original price in the book store, why mind there :p hahaha - a stingy mommy.

So here we are, Papa stop us at Monas (Monument national) station.
I brought the ticket, and Josh was enthuasily bring the ticket to the  petugas....
When we inside the bus, there were nice people who gave us a seat.
Oh, this was the old bus that I usually used few years back and the condition was not good. I let Josh saw though the window and he was so happy.

After few bus stop, we Arrived at Senayan, sawing a bunch of people playing softball. Then we walked to the book fair which not far from front gate.

45minutes, and Josh get crancky already, and now I start to felt that It's bit tired to date with my only Josh :p.. wakakaka..
I called auntie yohana, and we both agree for having lunch in her office area.

At the end, we went back home with taxi hehehe... anyway, it was another great experience day.

No comments:

Post a Comment