Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 11 February 2013

Batik Day

 We never had a same clothes motif till this week.
I saw a special price tag line on Batik Keris store (around 40% off) and I search for Daddy size as he quiet often wear the Batik shirt.
Then what a coincidence we could found the same series of Batik shirt with the exact size that fit my lil boy and me. All in special price, Sooooo, we decide to brought it.
Josh: Oh nooo, can't watch everytime my mom and dad keep posing in front of camera!
Josh: But anyway, I love both of them ^^/

2 comments:

  1. Huahaha.. bagus er bajunyaa.. kompak deh...josh lucu pake baju batik.
    jadi beride pengen ngompakin eke, harya ama Matt. emank disc sampe kapan? aduhh liat yg disc2 matanya langsung tuink tuink tuink... sama ya kita :P
    Btw, u cakep loh rambut pendek, lebih seger. Josh keliatan garang ya dgn rambut puanjangnya.. huahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ren, thanks. Wah soal disc, ku tak tahu :p, soalnya kebetulan juga lihatnya. Coba dimampirin yang di kelapa gading mall ^^.

    ReplyDelete