Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 7 March 2013

An Old early 2011 Posting moved here!

There were 4 posting where I made somewhere on early 2011, and I want to move it here ^^.
Here to compile how Josh look like around Chinese New Year on 2011 where he just 7 months old.

Josh with Hong Pao - Chinese New Year 2011


Think to have a picture of Josh holding his first Hongpao, so when he awake not in his schedule time, I quickly take the camera and taken some shoot.
I just think to take his expression without change his clothes. But the time won't repeat right,so I quickly change his cloth and take some picture.


.


Josh: A Hah, this the one I search on! I love Josh's expression! hahaha


Josh with Food - Grand Indonesia

Josh is so interesting with food now.
Mm may be not only food, but everything that new to him, he would like to take it.
There are picture taken when three of us go to Grand indonesia and trying the new dishes in Yoshinoya.
Josh really want to take the food.
Here some of the picture, see his eagerness :p.



My Baby Smile when I called his Name


Josh smile when I called him name.

First of all, I just wanna make a documentation about his mastery skill - sitting without support.
When I call his name, he just turn his head to me and smile.
Fortunately I can catch this with my blackberry camera.
Not a good lighting, but anyway, I still get his smile which calm me much.





First Chinese New Year 4th Feb 2011



The First time Josh enjoy Chinese New Year - 7 mos 7 days
Foto diatas diambil saat malam tahun baru. Baru siap-siap mau pergi.

Sesudah dipakaikan baju, pas dikasih makan rewel, "koq mama dan papa ngk ajak saya pergi pergi :p"Daripada nangis, akhirnya dengan kamera ditaruh dibangku, mulailah kita berpose.
Josh cukup bekerja sama, tidak nangis saat digendong siapapun dan nyender ke bahu.mm membuat mom and dad little bit envy, karna biasanya dirumah Josh suka ngak mau senderan pas digendong.


Selama Dua hari xincia, Josh setiap naik mobil langsung terlelap tidur, tentunya minta disusuin dulu.Josh still always smile when people talk with him.He know how to please people by his smile hehehe.But when he reach car, then he will start cry for sleep.

He fall asleep at his first Chinese new year from 1.30pm to 5pm - fuih.. never happen unless he really tired.


My Little Josh will be like 1.5year old next year. That will be easy for me to prepare the Food for him.And of course I hope he can take a nap easily by the next year.


Cheers,Mommy Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment