Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 29 March 2013

Face Deco

Last saturday we spend our night eating out and as usual we stop by at the book store.

Daddy search for his book, while me and Josh walk to the stationary area.

Then I saw a face deco paint 6colors cost you IDR 35.000 (or 4USD) and decided to buy it.

As of now, somehow I see Josh was not confidence when he hold a writing/drawing tools e.g. Pen, pencil, crayon, etc.
When I asked him to start scratch on the paper, he start it but after a few moment he asked me do hold it and asked me to draw and he will not want to hold the pen anymore once I draw something.

Didn't know why, but just my thought, he felt that I can used the pen better than him, so he just asked me to do it. Even I praise him, still he insist me to hold the pen.

I draw on his face, but he didn't like after that.
So I draw on his hand, and surprisingly he repeat it by him self. After that, he kept try to draw with each color and never been bored in a day :p.


Good thing, I could easily wash away the paint with water.

Notes: should try on before you draw a lot of picture to see whether the skin giving allergic reaction or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment