Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 29 March 2012

Walk around the Neighborhood.

What I always try to do was to Let Josh see the world around him.
As much as I can, I will bring him outside our comfort house.
Not by car, not visiting the mall, but Only walk around our neighbor area.
This was a Simple activity, yet interesting as we could found something unexpectedly.
But, Sometime was not an easy task cause the road in front of our house was became a main road for car passing by on weekday. Which mean I must really be careful to watch out my lil Josh.

When came to holiday - last Friday, I asked Daddy to take a walk with us in the morning. I like holiday cause car rarely appears in our main road.


What I like about our neighborhood, I could showing Josh a lot of animals..
a Chicken, a Goose, a Turtle, a Rabbit, a Dog, a Bird, a Cat, sometime a Butterfly, a Dragonfly.
Josh liked to catch the chicken and he can called "chick-chick".
He ran after the Goose also, but I better prevent him cause his height was similar with the Goose and not funny if the Goose give him a kiss :p.
He like if the dog barking at him also, and I got the strange look from the owner, but that was the first impression till they saw how happy Josh was, they strange look swayed to welcoming one - look like they try to understanding the situation.


Josh like to saw people watering their garden.

In front of each house which has a sideways, Josh walked there and kept shouting "up up up" when he climb it and "down down down" when he walked down.

In the other day, we did some collecting activity. Josh collect whatever interest to him and me.
It was a fun activity for both of us.


We could spend time around 45minutes - 1 hour to walk around two blocks from our house.

We'll definitely walk around every time we have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment