Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Learn to Care

I notice now Josh has learn to care for other.
Today before nap, Josh asked me to pray for his friend. He begin to tell that Noel's leg broken.

Recently I start to drive, but I'm feel afraid to drive at night.
When we back from swimming pool, it's already night, then Josh start to pray. "Tuhan tolong mama bisa setir.".
A simple one yet sincere and touch my heart.

Of course he still learn it. Not all the time he care. One night when I have a heavy cough, he simply say "mom, it's noisy." Huaaaa I wanna cry..but then I told him, if you are the one who get sick and cough, did mama say noisy? Or mama bring a medicine and taking care of you?.
He feel guilty after listening to me. The next time, he didn't give any comment.

May we learn to be a caring person.

No comments:

Post a Comment