Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 30 July 2012

Massage time


We accompanied Daddy to Reflexology and Massage Center for treating his injured foot. While we need to waited around 1 hour, Mama have an idea for me to got a message. Usually Mama did the massage for me everyday from I was lil baby. I didn't mind when the lady opened my clothes. But when her hand touches me, I felt tickled and start to refuse the massage. Since we could not cancelled the massage, to distract my attention, Mama let me played with phone. I actually enjoyed the massage (around 15 minutes in total), may be I'm just not get used with other hand ^^. 
Mama said, better she done the massage for me then hahaha.

P.S.
Massage offers variety of health benefits.
According to Article "Benefits Massage for Children" from www.livestrong.com, it's mention that 
"Parent-child massage is a wonderful way to bond with your children while offerings them health benefits i.e. Infant weight gain, Stress and Anxiety Relief, Stimulates Motor Development, Stimulates Cognitive Development."

More article from www.babycenter.com - Baby Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment