Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Josh in Wonderland

That was me who want to watched the show then I bring Josh with me.
Could sit on the floor in front of the stage :p (relax, I didn't blocking other view).
Josh was amazed by the showed. Alice friend was doing acrobatic move and Jump from here to there showing their elastic body. 30 Minutes show and it's free, and I think it worth to watch it.
At the end, we children could line up for photo session. Yes, Josh pose the serious face on the picture :p.


Ok, I have no idea on how long the show will be there. Sometime the time changed also. On above, I was informed that the showed cancelled by the guard stood there, but then I got from the information center the showed was postponed till 8pm.
Just contact the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town for more information:
GRAND INDONESIA SHOPPING TOWN
Jln. MH.Thamrin No.1
Jakarta 10310 - Indonesia
Phone : +6221 2358 7000 
website :www.grand-indonesia.com 
facebook : www.facebook.com/grandindonesiashoppingtown 
twitter : twitter.com/GrandIndo

No comments:

Post a Comment