Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year 2013

This year Chinese New Year was on Sunday 10th February.
We took more picture with family members and relatives to remind us how we look like each year.
I like to have a theme for our CNY outfit and I started it as we got married hehehe.
From pink, to purple and last year we go with yellow. This year, my mom has brought a present for me from her holiday, a pink dress, so I decide to look for pink shirt that suit daddy and Josh. And even we barely visited the mall, I'm happy that we could found a pink outfit for Josh and Daddy in a very reasonable price.

So here some picture I would like to share ^^.
Happy Chinese New Year All. Hope we will be a better person each and everyday.



Josh and Adison






Look at below picture To remind how Josh look like 1 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. hi Erlina, happy chinese new year ya! lucu juga idenya pake baju yang sepadan warnanya ya.. btw si josh mukanya berubah ya, apa pengaruh rambut ya hehehe

    ReplyDelete