Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 9 January 2012

Playing Time - Sleeping Time

Last year December 2011, three of us went to Grand Indonesia.
There was one playground area - we need to paid IDR 50.000 (or around 5USD) for the entrance fee -  and Play till you drop (No time limit).

I always bring Josh there, whenever we visited the mall, but Only stop in the front area *hahaha*.
Then Josh hold the post which separate the area with a craving look for playing.

We arrived around 8.20pm, and didn't know why, I wanted my lil Josh experienced it (for all to know, It's really hard to find Free and Public proper children playground in Jakarta or actually Zero. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
As Josh like to climb up and down, this was the perfect area for him.
Consider we could played for at least one hour, then I paid the money.
What I have though before, yes, he did enjoy it.

One thing that need to pay attention with:
Shall watch closely the lil one from the older one. 
The old one might play roughly and unintentionally hit the lil one.

Picture Caption below:
The lil red dress girl around 3 years old, asked Josh to played with her.
Josh who watched the old one played cheerfully, would like to join. I move him far away, but he kept return back.
So, I let him try, by holding him and when the monkey ball was swinging , I also run to follow it.
At least three time I let him tried this game, then I stopped cause too tired for me *sound I'm getting old :p*
note: have you seen nurses behind all holding the mobile phone?! hmmm.





Once we arrived home, it was around 10 pm. Need around 30minutes for clean up the Josh.
Again, I thought if I let him played till he was tired, then he might be easily slept.
But I'm Totally Wrong!
He was so excited, till he couldn't sleep. May be he still thinking what the next game to play, or he still thinking how to swing in that monkey ball :p
I closed the lamp and After I lullaby (the most longer lullaby I ever done - 1 hour singing haiz :p), sometime swing him, nothing work.
Then I totally silent, not more than 10 minutes, he moved to my arm and fall asleep. Thanks God. :)

Another lesson for me: Don't let Josh played too excited on the night. Otherwise I must put extra effort to put him slept. Better play around 4-5pm before dinner, then I guess he will craving for my food, hope so. 
I try it next time in the free playground *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment