Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 2 January 2012

Old and New Year 2012

Another year to come!


For the New Year Eve, I have decided to celebrating it with my family. I also offered my self to cook and Let my mom free from the kitchen this time.
Don't be quickly impressed :).


I choose three easy to made menu: Pizza; Korean Beef; and Sausage and Prawn skewer BBQ.


As a mother who always prepare everything, she seem to worried as I just started to cook at 4pm. Slowly but sure, everything done at 7pm.
With less here and there, all food launch in their stomach - I'm very happy with this.


Dirty plate waiting to be washed. But let me tell you, when they happily appreciate what I cook, washing dishes can be so much fun for me.





We also played a baby sparklers. Okay, we done it before 10 o'clock for giving Josh a snip of New Year Celebration *smile*.




At 12pm, me and husband sit together in bed, open the window, and watched all the firework and heard all the firecracker being played. Talked together for the next year plan before fall asleep.


The very next day - 1 January 2012, Three of us went to church for Sunday service.
Below was the picture of Josh who fall asleep with a bunch of food in his mouth. I gave him an omelet on our way back home and I thought he still chewed. But I saw no movement, then I realized he slept.
I took out the food and offered him a drink, then he back to sleep. Ooo My little boy.


Anyway, Happy New Year 2012 ^^/.

No comments:

Post a Comment