Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 13 January 2012

Video - Josh Say "Bau"




Here the story of the video.
The language development of my lil Josh might be growing fast cause he always try to followed us spelled about something.

Our driver, names Ewo always told Josh (when he haven't take bath), Josh was "Bau" (Smelly - in English) without any explanation - only say "Bau".
I remind the driver not to talked like that every time he met Josh, otherwise Josh will remember him as "Bau".
So Yesterday, I was in car and teaching Josh to called "Bapak Ewo" (Bapak - a polite called to a man older than you).
When I started with "Bapak", Josh followed me "Bapak"
Then I continue with "Ewo", Instead of followed me, he called "Bau".
Definitely, the driver laugh and I did the same.
Anyway, I thought it will be a one time called only.
But after a few hours (when the drive was not there), Josh keep repeated the same "Bau" whenever I called "Ewo".

On one side, it was like a funny moment when raising the children. Seeing they learn how to spelled a word was amazing.
On the other side, we must be careful on teaching our kids, as we can see clearly, once a word shouted, the children remember it and hardly to erase (not an electronic devise where we can easily copy, delete or paste).
May God grant us a wisdom to teach our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment