Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 11 January 2013

Helping Hand

Josh is my helping hand nowdays ^^. He has been learn to help me peel the egg skin before two years old.
Now, Watch the video how he help me to do it these days.
Look how serious he was ^^.



What I know, Helping hand is something you need to trained.
And to start it better from early childhood for become a habit.

I didn't want to be a parent who later on complain about my children didn't want to help me on daily stuff. Or even if he didn't help me, at least I would like to see that they could take care of their house hold cores.
Therefore I let him explore and help me with what he interested to do.
Yes, the finishing work might not prefect, more messy than you thought, but we did that all before.
So, let start to build a helping hand habit. ^^/ and don't forget to close with Praise.

1 comment: