Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Mom 2nd Chemotherapy

Last Friday - 4th January2013, my mom got her 2nd Chemotheraphy.
The list of drug who got into my mom blood vessel similar with the 1st one, except she need extra eprex for inducing the red blood.
Brexel 150mg
Rexta 120mg
Paloxi
Leukokine
Eprex 40000iu.

What make me wondering, the price increase!.
Since daddy who manage to order and paid the drug, he didn't realize it until I told him.
We still need to verify it, whether there is a wrong price given to us.

Ooo, If you stayed in Indonesia, we could check of Chemotheraphy drug price through:
Yayasan Kanker Indonesia
YKI Sam Ratulangi Phone: +62 21 315 2603, Fax:+62 21 310 8170, ykipusat@gmail.com.
You could buy the drug there, but you need to have original receipt from your doctor.
Government Hospital like RSCM could let you borrowed the drug from outside. You can compare the pricing first.

For me, I have compared it for the 1st Chemo, and the different was only a little, that's why I ordered it though someone suggested by the doctor.
But for the 2nd Chemo, the price going higher more than I calculated.

Anyway, that just some information to share :).

Ohh, my mom condition was dizzy now. Hope she could get through the first week without anything serious.



No comments:

Post a Comment