Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 21 January 2013

Go Camping - First Trial on the Garden

Last week Sunday before floody floody day, Daddy told me there was a Tent left by the lessor.
Yeay, feeling excited, then I quickly open and wash it first.

Monday - 14 Jan 2013, I planned to built the Tent. Browsing youtube really help me out.
Then, with the maid help me out, in less than 10 minutes, the Tent ready to be used.
Wow.... feel at ease..... No bamboo, no binding rope skill, No need to plug into the ground,...

On the night, I move the tent into our garden. Bring the bed cover, pillow, blanket, mosquito racket, water, paddy and sheep-sheep, book, and the most important - flashlight.
We ready to sleep. Before, we read a book, playing in the tent.

Then, I closed all the lamp in our garden. Looking at the sky through the tent window, we could watch the star (not as many as we camping on the mountain area).
Ehhhh, suddenly Josh said "star is gone"!
I looked into the sky, heeeeeeee, the star really gone, cloudy night sky.
And I saw the lightning twice -> means ready to rain. Ohh noooo.....
Call the maid, help me to moved the tent.
End up sleeping on our room.
Since then, Jakarta is showering with the rain everyday and night
and we haven't get a chance to done it again.

Anyway, we experience something different, and hope Josh could appreciate the nature (even only on our garden).






1 comment: