Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 11 October 2012

Activity with Toddler - Go Together

I got the activity idea from Fisher-Price.com.

This simple matching game activity involved the things around you.

Material needed -> Pair of Items that go together:
I took: shoes-sock, spoon-fork-plate, pant-shirt, book-pen, toothbrush-toothpaste.

Here the Step:
* Put the Item on the table, while the matching pair on the other place.
* Asked him to took one item and go to other place for finding the match.
* When they do it correctly, praise them, (as for Josh, he like me to do Hi Five ^^/)

My Observation result:
Josh could match it all. But somehow, he stop when he find the toothpaste :p. He want to brush his teeth, yes, he really love to do it.
Through this activity, I knew at least for the simple thing around us, Josh could categorized it.


Done it.
P.S.
Long time ago, inspired on Sunday School, I want to make a board with a picture of sky, land and ocean.
I wish to took a lot of picture of animal. Then asked Josh to sort it by sticking it to the board.
But I forgot to make it. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment