Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 3 August 2012

Choco Cheese Biscuits

Josh's Auntie requested me to baked for her my early Cheese biscuit with additional Choco Chips.
Therefore, I baked another half of the recipe (27July2012), and I found out, Different brand of the product gave a different texture.

Here the brand that I used for previous recipe:
Cheese - Kraft
Butter - Anchor (unsalted)
Flour - Segitiga Biru.

Then, I change the Brand of Cheese and Butter (the Price-more expensive) to:
Cheese - Bega
Butter - Elle Vire

Plus I put a choco chips - from Chollatta 

I found out:
1. The Elle Vire butter easily soften. Make the dough easily crush and hard to shape.
2. On baking time, When the biscuits turn golden, I need to reduce the temperature around 120 degree and let them bake more to make the inside of the biscuit dried. But this way make the biscuits really crisp.

Beside the hardly shape dough, has a bittersweet taste cause of chocolate, Anyway, I love it ^^..  Since Josh familiar with the bitter chocolate, therefore he love it also when I gave him a try.

What I learn from baking? - Keep on trying till I found the most suitable recipe for me ^^ Gambatte.






No comments:

Post a Comment