Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 30 August 2012

Citraland - Draw the Lottery Number

We accompany Pho-pho to the Citraland Mall -28082012. Yes, pho-pho would like to knew whether she has a luck for winning one of the lottery prize :p.
Anyway, instead staying in the crowd, I took Josh going around the mall. He will stop by whenever he saw a children. 
I barely visit this mall after I moving with my Parent in Law, but as far as I remember, why I like this mall is because the things sold there was achievable for my pocket :p.

Beside that, I like the concept of non stop shopping mall is being translate into the "never ending rotation path" - means you can walk from the 1st floor till the highest floor in the mall Without escalator or lift, just follow the rotation path and you have moving from one floor to the other.
And Josh like this also, a sloping path always attract my boy.

At the end, yes, Pho-pho didn't win anything, but we still have fun ^^. Daddy pick us.
Here the picture of the crowd during the drawing time.
Josh wondering why so many people starred at the stage :p
P.S. the crowd is well managed. I think the Event organizer improved year to year.

No comments:

Post a Comment